• Opening a Retirement Savings Account (RSA)

    Opening and operating a Trustfund Pensions RSA with any of our branches nearest to you is very easy:

    Step 1 : Fill RSA Form

    1. Click to download the RSA Opening Form.
    2. Complete the form and forward it to any of our offices or agent locations nationwide. Click to find the location nearest to you.

    Step 2 : Activation

    On receipt and processing of your completed form, a unique PenCom Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be issued to you via SMS.

    Step3 : Notify your employer

    Please notify your employer that you have signed on to our service and furnish them with the required details (your PFA’s name, i.e. Trustfund Pensions Limited; RSA PIN) for the subsequent remittance of your contributions.


  • Contributing to an RSA

    Contributing to a Retirement Savings Account

    According to the Pension Reform Act 2014, your employer is mandated to make contributions from your salary into your Retirement Savings Account starting from July 2014, in the following proportions: 


    (Minimum Contribution)

    (Minimum Contribution)

     Private Sector Employees



     Public Sector Employees







    Are you an employer? Trusfund Pensions Limited will ensure that your staff’s accounts are credited in good time.

    Are you an employee? Simply forward your RSA PIN to your Human Resources department and inform them of the PFA you have chosen.

  • Paying into a Voluntary Account (VC)

    Making Voluntary Contribution

    Trustfund Pensions Limited makes it easy to make Voluntary Contributions (VC) remittances to your RSA account. All you need to do is inform your employer to make deductions from your salary at source.

    How much would you need to contribute into your Voluntary Contribution Account? You can decide this by using our RSA Calculator